The Mastering P&ID Video series can be installed in a few steps. Please note that the videos will only run on a 32-bit machine.
1. Run the Installation CD.
2. Install the Licensing Manager: [Download not found]. Make sure to download the latest version from the previous link, and not the version on the dvd (if it’s there).
3. Run the license manager, and obtain the license key for your computer. If after the license manager is installed you see a message box popping up when using Internet Explorer, you need to install the latest version from the link above.
4. Use our online registration page or email the key to license (at) ecadinc.com.
5. Apply the license file received from ECAD.
6. At this point, if you had to re-install a newer version of the License Manager, you need to run the Flash ActiveX DRM Applier by going to Start-> All Programs -> Armjisoft -> Flash Ownerguard License Manager. Alternatively, the executable is located in the License Manager Installation directory as well.
7. Run the P&ID video series launcher.
Check the blog posts for the latest news:
Make sure to get the latest updates: